Ac Boat offre il servizio di noleggio imbarcazioni 40CV (guida senza patente nautica) da 6 e 7 posti.
Tutte le imbarcazioni sono Made in Italy e sono di recente costruzione (2011 e 2012); Le stesse sono dotate dei migliori confort (scaletta discesa in acqua, ampi gavoni, tendalino parasole) e possiedono un doppio solarium a poppa e a prua per stendersi al sole durante i mesi più caldi o semplicemente per stare comodamente seduti durante la navigazione.
Le imbarcazioni sono spinte da un potente motore Yamaha, il massimo in termini di affidabilità e potenza.
A richiesta è disponibile il servizio di consegna dell’imbarcazione presso il pontile dell’Hotel La Pergola.
Bellagio Water Sports
CANOE TOURS (Bellagio hotel guests)
Canoe the tranquil waters of Lake Como, one of the most beautiful lakes in Italy, with your personal local expert. There is no better way to access the unique beauty and many stories of Lake Como.
Enjoy the natural ambiance as you paddle with your personal expert canoeist on the lake, creating memories not soon to be forgotten. Your day will begin at the historic fishing village of Pescallo, one of the most characteristic of Bellagio’s hamlets, where you will have a safety briefing and get suited up for a morning on the water. Your canoe is durable, stable and has been safely designed to allow for easy in-and-out access.
Lake Como is the perfect spot for your canoeing adventure because it’s flat, calm and offers ideal canoeing conditions. Marvel at the quaint lakeside towns and the spectacular views of the Alps that dominate the skyline above you. As you paddle across the pristine waters, you will become immersed in the peacefulness and solitude that Lake Como is renowned for. This tour is suitable for first-time paddlers as well as experienced canoeists. Your tour includes a canoe, paddle, lifejacket, local expert canoeist.
…experience the newest and most active way to enjoy the lake...from the lake! (Tour Duration: 2 Hours)
HEALTH & SAFETY NOTICE
- Guests must be in adequate physical condition and be able to swim on their own
- This activity is not recommended to people with heart problems or to those with any disability that may interfere with their enjoyment of the tour
- Children (ages 18 & under) must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests must read and sign a waiver and provide a valid identification document such as an ID Card or Passport
- For families, one adult will fill out one form, provide the identification document and he/she will act as an underwriter for the whole family for the duration of the tour
- Tours will be cancelled in the event of bad weather or lake conditions, which will be determined by the tour assistant